Covid-19 US State Charts
Parallel Site - Save this as a favorite or bookmark
Data is from https://covidtracking.com/. Many states have too little history.
- Forecast is a generic exponential regression. It is based on the last 4 days
- Old Forecast is a generic exponential regression. It is based on the 4 days before Forecast
- Look at table below chart to see if things are getting better or worst
- Death Rate for Positives :People die sooner than recover , so at the start it may be close to 100% amd then drop down as people are deemed recovered
- Positive Cases are expected to be exponential -- hence an almost straight line may appear using Log. If there is a change of behavior of the population the line slope will change.
These charts may be freely reproduced (with or without credit. Credit should be to Lassesen Consulting, LLC) including by the media.
- Positive tests are influenced by test availability and testing criteria - care need to be taken not to over-read these numbers
- Hospitalization tend to be independent of testing (but not everyone reports!)
- Deaths tend to be independent of testing
*Based on exponential average of last 4 days (1 week forecast will likely be good, longer will be more uncertain)
Social distancing and lockdown/stay at home should improve numbers. If it does not, then too many people are being dumb.